Addressing measurable impact of social media to the organic growth of an online community, this forum has a special focus on the digital lifestyle and business of the West Coast.
- Lessons from outside the industry on creating a dynamic direct-to-consumer business model
- Unlocking an underserved market with a bigger and better assortment online
- Using analytics to elevate the consumer experience across channels
- Navigating the shifting influencer landscape
- Creating an authentic brand voice for Gen Z consumers
8 – 9am // Breakfast & Registration
9 – 10:45am // Session I
10:45 – 11:30am // Networking Break
11:30am – 1:00pm // Session II
1:00 – 2:00pm // Lunch
2:00 – 3:30pm // Session III
3:30 – 4:00 // Networking Break*
4:00 – 5:30 // Session IV
5:30 – 6:00pm // Cocktail Reception
*Extra networking break
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
To download the selected file, please complete the form below.
Who Is Speaking?
- Pierre-Loic Assayag Traackr
- Naama Bloom zulily
- Ranu Coleman Azazie
- Kerry Cooper Rothy's
- Bryce Goldman Kopari Beauty
- Patrick Herning 11 Honoré
- Taylor Hiskey Urban Decay Cosmetics
- Benjamin Lord NARS Cosmetics
- Nick Molnar Afterpay
- Dawn Reese StyleHaul
- Kristen Sosa Olivela
- Yoav Susz Optimove
- John Tabis The Bouqs Company
- Tiffani D. Carter-Thompson SHISEIDO
Past Editorial Coverage
WWD Digital Forum LA
Getting the Word Out: Industry innovators met in Los Angeles for the latest WWD Digital Forum, offering insight on a range of topics, from the use of influencers to thenimportance of staying true to your brand.
Afterpay Links With 1,000th U.S. Merchant, Rebecca Minkoff
The Australian company is rapidly bringing its installment payment program to the U.S.