WWD is launching our first meeting in Tokyo to share global ideas on creating new store experiences with the Japanese market.
WWD Retail 20/20: Tokyo, February 28, 2018, co-hosted by LUMINE, will present practical intelligence from global brands that are innovating physical spaces and integrating digital with physical. The goal is to stimulate new thinking among this audience of 150 fashion, retail and beauty executives in Japan. Join us at the Palace Hotel Tokyo for this unparalleled networking and idea-sharing opportunity.
8:30-9:30 am // Registration and Networking Breakfast
9:30-10:45 am // Session 1
10:45-11:15 am // Networking Break
11:15 am-12:15 pm // Session 2
12:15-1:30 pm // Networking Lunch
1:30-3:00 pm // Session 3
3:00-3:30 pm // Networking Break
3:30-5:00 pm // Session 4
5:00-6:00 pm // Networking Reception
*subject to change
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
Who Is Speaking?
- Alexei Agratchev RETAILNEXT
- Arai Yoshiaki LUMINE Co. Ltd
- John Elliott John Elliott
- Ulric Jerome MatchesFashion.com
- Albin Johansson Axel Arigato
- Tommy Hilfiger Tommy Hilfiger
- Kondo Hiroyuki Mash Holdings Co. Ltd.
- Lana Hopkins Mon Purse
- Jo Horgan Mecca Brands
- Uri Minkoff Rebecca Minkoff LLC
- Vibhu Norby b8ta
- sasaki susumu Jun Co. Ltd.
- Naomi Yamakawa MCKINSEY & COMPANY