Physical and digital retail are converging, creating profound change across the industry. At WWD Retail 20/20 – The New Store Experience, we will explore ways to attract and engage consumers and inspire their loyalty across channels. We will highlight innovations that can transform shopping for fashion, footwear and beauty. Join 200+ brand and retail executives on March 28 for perspective on:
- Format: Retailers are experimenting with new store formats, from popups to collaborations to smaller footprints, to meet changing consumer preferences
- Technology: Retailers are harnessing consumers’ ever-growing attachment to technology to enhance the in-store experience
- Data: Big data is not limited to online. Retailers are becoming more sophisticated about using it to drive results in store.
- 360 Experience: Moving beyond “omnichannel,” retailers are striving to give consumers a seamless, exceptional experience no matter where they shop
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
What we're talking about
- 360 Experience
Who Is Speaking?
- Joyce Azria Avec Les Filles
- John Bailey e.l.f. Beauty Inc.
- Mariah Chase ELOQUII
- Sid Gupta Lolli and Pops
- Gil Krakowsky Gap Brand, Gap Inc.
- Matt MacInnis Inkling
- Vishaal Melwani Combatant Gentlemen
- Anand Raghuraman EY
- Rajeev Rai Neiman Marcus
- Marc-Alexandre Risch L’Oréal USA
- Maureen Sullivan Rent the Runway