Given the convergence of physical and digital retail, WWD is expanding the footprint of our one-day Forum in London. At WWD Retail 20/20 – The New Store Experience, we will explore new ways to attract and engage consumers and inspire their loyalty across channels. We will highlight innovations that can transform shopping for fashion, footwear and beauty. Join 200+ brand and retail executives on April 25 for:
- The store of the future: From beacons to tablets to virtual reality, retailers are utilizing technology to enhance the in-store experience.
- Big Data: Long a tool of digital marketers, retailers are deploying data analytics to maximize brick-and-mortar opportunities.
- Luxury Reset: Luxury brands and retailers are creating exclusive retail enclaves for one-of-a-kind environments, creating loyalty and demand for prestige consumers.
- Formats & Function : From pop-ups to in-store events, more retailers and brands are experimenting with new store formats to breathe new life in traditional retail environments
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
What we're talking about
- The Store of the Future
- Big Data
- Luxury Reset
- Formats & Function
Who Is Speaking?
- Tom Chapman MatchesFashion.com
- Charlie Cole TUMI
- Apu Gupta Curalate
- Lana Hopkins Mon Purse
- Richard Hurren Levi Strauss & Co.
- Deborah Nicodemus Moda Operandi
- Nicolaj Reffstrup Ganni
- Sharmadean Reid WAH Nails
- Chris Sanderson The Future Laboratory
- Paul Wheatley LUSH