The 18th WWD Apparel & Retail CEO Summit will focus on The New Face of Fashion by bringing together leaders who are new to their role – and to the industry.
Discover how a combination of wisdom, innovation, and risk-taking in today’s retail and apparel landscape is more important than ever before to ignite change and transformation in today’s dynamic environment.
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
Who Is Speaking?
- Jeff YurcisinAmazon.com
- David Jaffeascena Retail Group Inc.
- Lisa ClydeBank of America Merrill Lynch
- Nicolas FranchetFacebook
- John C. JayFast Retailing
- Greg PetroFirst Insight Inc.
- Kathy ElsesserGoldman Sachs
- Liz RodbellHudson's Bay Company
- Gene ManheimHerbert Mines Associates
- Dana ChoIDEO
- Marvin EllisonJC Penney
- Pierre DenisJimmy Choo Ltd.
- Kevin MansellKohl's
- Federica MarchionniLands' End
- Laurent Potdevinlululemon athletica inc.
- Sarah QuinlanMasterCard Advisors
- Aimee KimMcKinsey & Company
- Marc CooperPeter J. Solomon Company
- Tim KendallPinterest
- David Nevillerag & bone
- Marcus Wainwrightrag & bone
- Alexei AgratchevRetailNext Inc.
- Rachel Shechtman Story
- Brian CornellTarget Corp.
- Roger FarahTory Burch
- Tory BurchTory Burch
- Maria Grazia ChiuriValentino
- Pierpaolo PiccioliValentino
- Kevin McKenzieWestfield Labs
- Jane EwingWalmart U.S.
- Neil BlumenthalWarby Parker
Past Editorial Coverage
WWD - Full Length Coverage
Creativity. Charm. Passion. Instinct. Personalization. Drive. These were all words used by fashion and retail executives at WWDu2019s 2014 Apparel & Retail CEO Summit.
Altuzarrau2019s Joseph Altuzarra and Karis Durmer on Art and Commerce
On the subject of art and commerce, often a touchy topic between the creative and business sides of a luxury fashion enterprise, Joseph Altuzarra and his chief executive officer Karis Durmer share the same big-picture perspective.
Nicolas Ghesquiu00e8re Talks Design and the Louis Vuitton Brand
Nicolas Ghesquiu00e8re, now a year into his tenure as artistic director, addresses his mandate at Louis Vuitton with precision and clarity.
WWD CEO Summit: Karen Katz on Innovation
More so than any of her predecessors, Karen Katz, the president and chief executive officer of the Neiman Marcus Group, is grappling with change at the luxury chain u2014 and itu2019s been coming on strong.
What People Are Saying
u201cEvery summit I have attended has helped me in the engagement of my own personal and professional environments and 2013 was certainly no exception! I leave feeling smarter, and more ready for the challenges that face our industry and my own brand.u201d
CEO, Silver Jeans Co.
u201c...incredible access to industry leaders and innovators. The ability to meet them, hear their enhanced insight, and present our firm as an industry sponsor was invaluable.u201d
Executive, BDO Seidman, LLP
u201cI always love attending these events. They are informative, insightful
EVP, Camuto Group
u201cA mandatory event for every 21st century fashion and retail CEO.u201d
CEO, Amour Vert Eco-Fashion