WWD editors are lining up a who’s who of top executives in the business. Join more than 200 of the most influential executives from beauty, digital, & retail at the WWD Digital Beauty Forum and discover:
• How social media is driving fashion and beauty trends
• What omnichannel marketing means for you and your consumers
• How to capitalize on new trends in mobile
• Opportunities to network, learn, and grow
Speakers are being confirmed on an ongoing basis.
To request your invite, please fill out the below form or contact Kim Mancuso at email@example.com, 646.356.4722.
Event Has Passed
Join our mailing list to stay informed.
What we're talking about
Who Is Speaking?
- Dr. Parham AarabiModiFace
- Prama BhattULTA
- Cathy Beaupain DERMSTORE
- Bridget DolanSEPHORA
- Jon DrennanOLAPIC
- Megan DrogmundGUTHY|RENKER
- Rebecca EastonL'Oréal Canada
- Jani FriedmanDERMSTORE
- Marie GulinL'Oréal USA
- Jessica HerrinSTELLA & DOT
- Dan JeeAMOREPACIFIC
- Sarah LeeGLOW RECIPE
- Paul PriceCreativeDrive
- Christin PowellEVER SKINCARE
- Claudia SoareANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS
Past Editorial Coverage
What People Are Saying
Insightful presentations by a broad group of speakers from small to large company marketers, beauty editors, and digital experts.
The WWD Digital Forum was terrific in terms of informing on trends, best-practices, and opportunities from successful beauty brands within the digital space.
Stella & Dot
I've been to quite a few beauty-related digital events and this was by far the most organized and had the best content. The speakers were well-prepared and brought great insight to the world of digital. It reinforced what I already knew while bringing something new to the table. I have a few great ideas to bring back to my team that can be implemented immediately.